Ozone Anti-itch™ is a unique, soothing formula for the fast and effective management of bites and stings. It may be used to treat a wide range of bites and stings including mosquitoes, bees, wasps, mites, sandflies, ants and fleas.
• Unique new application: 14mL roll-on stick
• Localised, no mess, roll-on application
• Practical size tube, fits in packs, packets or purses
• Made in New Zealand
Neutralising the bite area. Calming the irritation. Instantly soothing the skin.
• Mosquitoes • Bees • Ants • Fleas
• Wasps • Sandflies • Mites
Ozone Anti-Itch™ is used for dry and irritated skin associated with most insect bites and stings. Its calming formula helps to neutralise the bite area as well as to soothe and nourish the skin to support quick, natural healing.
Ammonia: Helps by neutralising the acid component of the sting.
Tea tree oil: Has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help sooth skin, especially when mixed with Aloe Vera. It also does not dry out skin.
Eucalyptus oil & Menthol: Both have cooling and anti-irritant properties
Vitamin E: Helps the healing process and promotes circulation of blood. It also helps treat scars, and speed up cell regeneration.
Aloe vera gel: All ingredients are dispersed in 80% Aloe Vera gel. A soothing gel that forms a protective coating and has rejuvenating, moisturizing, healing and soothing properties.
Clean bite area and apply up to 4 times daily. If irritation persists apply again in 10 - 15 minutes. Discontinue use if irritation or reaction occurs. Do not use for longer than a week unless directed by Doctor.
• For External Use only
• Keep out of reach of children
• In case of ingestion call Poison Control Centre Immediately on 0800 764 766 (NZ)
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes and consult a doctor
• In case of serious bites or rashes consult a doctor
• Not for children under 2 years of age unless recommended by a doctor
• Stop use and consult with doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or reoccur within few days